SERVICES FOR LEARNERS FROM GRADE 4 AND OLDER:
I provide intervention for children of Generation X and Y Parents who choose to…
- Focus on REAL Thinking and Learning to BE MORE – not only extra lessons, tutors, etc.;
- Invest in building a growth-oriented mindset in their children;
- Help their children to develop skills for better thinking and learning;
- Foster the development of executive function skills;
- Assist their children to develop themselves, cultivate social and emotional skills for coping academically and building resilience for future challenges, problems, or disruptions so that when they grow up, they can adapt and handle what comes at them;
- Empower their children to become more metacognitive, reflective, self-regulated, confident and independent.
- Focus on REAL Thinking and Learning to BE MORE (where they are ‘less’);
- Develop a growth-oriented mindset and to grow their potential;
- Improve their executive function skills such as goal setting, cognitive flexibility, organizing and prioritising, managing their working memory, using self-monitoring, etc.
- Be empowered with knowledge and skills to become more metacognitive, reflective, self-regulated and independent;
- Become better thinkers and learners that can cope academically and in life;
- Have more effective social and emotional skills (and tools) to handle challenges in life;
- Believe in themselves and want to act confidently and effectively to achieve their purpose and goals.
Let's Get Started
* Time preferences might not be possible
For Intervention, assessment or training
082 430 7956
1 A Stepping Stone Street,
I do not provide intervention for children younger than Grade 4. I do not offer sensory integration therapy, therapy for fine/gross motor skills or perceptual difficulties, etc.
Having trouble concentrating or being optimally productive? A lack of focus can affect one’s work, academic and personal life. With the right skills, you can learn to BE MORE and achieve your goals. Get in touch for more information or to discuss your own, or your child’ learning challenges and/or requirements.